Saturday, December 3, 2011

Daily Experiences... :)










Hi All,

Hope all well in the world, I was just thinking on blog content , that I love to do fashion blog and also want to share the experience of my life in and out daily basis , I don't to make another blog on life of mine , I want this to more neat , fun and some thing that a reader or follower wants to look forward too. Where I would love to share the experiences of  Fashion , DI Y's , trends , I also want to share the experiences of life which I experience in daily basis . Hopefully I would be able to do that . 

Any ways when I come to this outfit , I'm obsessing over the MANGO jeans I got 2 weekends ago , I just think about how to dress up with this , I think it happens with all , where anything we buy new, we obsess over it for good time ,till we buy something new, isn't it ?


5 comments:

  1. I would like to see you wearing the orange or hint red to pair with the jeans! I think that would go great. What do you say. But your outfit come very well. What to pair up is the single most confusion that prevails among fashion affectionados. Way to go...bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that bag. It's so simple but edgy. I'm a new follower :) I'd love if you'd stop by my blog some time and say hi (and follow back if you're interested).
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is cute.. i really like the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely netural look.

    xo Nav
    www.navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete