Saturday, October 1, 2011

Color me white !!!!!!!!








T-shirt: Reliance trends,
Jeans : Levis
Falts: Catwalk
Bag:Flea Market
bracelet: Flea market


When I picked up this white top to wear .. No wear in my mind I had that i would pair everything with white . Earlier I used to just avoid white somehow . And there is no partiular reason , But eventually I found that more or less, I have a lot of things which are in shades of white.

This outfit is to go for shopping , for the festives coming ahead. a dress for my daughter,and some lightings and gift items.So hopeful to get the best.,wish me luck.

I was going through the Article of blogger Maegan, about being curvy for a white , is big deal , If you want to check it out    <a href="http://www.lovemaegan.com/2011/10/society-on-curves-on-white-women.html" target="_blank">here</a>

On that note hope all are happy and healthy... love<3

16 comments:

  1. Thank you Tanvi ... it means a lot to see your comment on my blog ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! love the scarf and the bag!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you did your hair! Can you do some tutorial?
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this scarf! The pattern is so pretty!! I also love your bag! xox

    I just became your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog & follow back if you'd like! :)

    Also, check out my giveaway for a Missoni for Target hat!

    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This top and scarf are so pretty! I also really like the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love white tees! so simple yet effective!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely fab in these pics, I like you style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great casual outfit!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-cape-adventures.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. FAB is the word for such a casual yet very chic outfit. Perfect for a random day of shopping. Just stumbled upon your blog. :) New follower now.

    Sonshu
    sonshus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your sunnie <3
    i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete