Sunday, September 4, 2011

TREND ALERT!!!1
Image courtesy :Delias Store website
Hey ALL!!!!!.... Spotted this on various celebrities, and kinda looks cute tooo. and for fall i believe that it would be great for pop of color, like we can pair red color  jeans with grey tank top and black coat... with nice shawl rapped arround neck..... im so excited and will pick one up for myself for sure.

And not only in west but in India , I have seen celebrities spotting this , like Katrina Kaif wearing it couple of TV shows ,to promote her movie. Im sure it would not be replacement for evergreen Blue Jeans , but good as an option!!!!!!!

And on gym ... I have skipped it for today coz ... my ,muscles are hard as brick and yelling at me ... huhh and monthly time... in total great weekend guys!!!!! huhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment