Saturday, September 10, 2011

YAY!!!!!!!! its Saturday....:-*


I like the Joker Neck piece <3




Cute little distractions<3 while clicking

Tank Top(yebhi.com):Rs.250,Pants from Westwood:Rs.1000,Shoes:Catwalk(Rs.399 on sale),Coat : Flea Market Rs250, Black beaded necklace:Rs.199(New U store),Joker Necklace:Rs79(Reliance Store), Bracelet(don't remember where did I get it :(
Super happy to wake up on Saturday and get ready for a blog post..:). OK my day started with pain as we know that Im exercising and women !!! its difficult . But still was waiting entire week, just to, make blog post . Some how these days cant think anything else apart from my blog. Was also thinking of hiring a web designer to make my blog look more beautiful.Funny thing is, my job needs me to think about how to improve our website and I want implement and experiment through my blog. 


These days getting a little inspired by make up tutorials too. Don't be surprised to see a blog post on the same.
And meanwhile , I was picking an outfit for the post and felt that , I need to Shop!!!!(hope its not an excuse for shopping :P)... BYE till next post. Till then hope all are happy and healthy <3



9 comments:

  1. I love your shoes!
    If you like CK parfumes dont forget to join my first giveaway here:
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/2011/09/first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roopa,
    Just came across your blog and loving your style.That jacket is too cute.Looking forward to see more posts from you :)

    Cheers
    allaboutbeaudee.blogspot.com
    Deepika <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style!

    Enter my giveaway on my bog www.chanelcraves.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey ! liked ur blog do u want to check out mine? thanks!!!
    Love
    Xxxo
    RafaellaOnline !

    http://www.thestylestash.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello girl I love your pictures... and welcome to blog world following you now
    thanks love the brown jacket
    check my blog follow me ??

    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thanks all... for posting lovely comments.... I will visit all the blogs and give my comment too ... love you people ... Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your outfit! :)

    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete